I got home from EFY on Saturday. On Monday I wanted to go back very badly. Even though this year was really different from last year, I had a lot of fun. So maybe I fought a few times with my best friend at night when we were both tired and grumpy and sweaty and dirty, but it was both of our faults. I am not placing the blame on anybody.
I loved the dances even though I didn't get to dance with a certain someone during a slow song the first dance I did get a chance during the second and last dance.
We did a service project, which was making yarn hats on a loom. I want one of those looms. They were easy to use.
Even though the food there tasted really good, there was a lot of grease and fat in it and usually I just ate at the salad bar. Even that had a little protien in it (dressing, eggs, cheese) and I was usually hungry when I woke up in the morning. The food had so much grease in it that everybody got a stomach ache an hour after meal times.
The thing about EFY that I love is that it is a haven, a safe place. No temptations and everyone is your friend (except for that one girl who liked the guy I liked but he didn't like her because she hit him until he had bruises. That really doesn't make sense. If you like a guy wouldn't you be nice to him and not hit him?)
I am definately going back to WKU in Bowling Green again. I really like the campus and if you know how to get around it is a lot less confusing.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment