Sunday, May 11, 2008

New House

Okay so I think we have finally found a house here in MJ, TN that we actually like. We have made an offer, the owners counter-offered, and I think we are going to get the house!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited! I have already decided what colors I want to paint my room. The walls will be parchment (a yellowish-white) colored with elegant music notes on it and a quote stenciled on one wall.
OKAY!!!!!!! HERE'S WHERE YOU ALL COME INTO THE PICTURE: I NEED A QUOTE THAT IS ABOUT MUSIC!!!!! IT NEEDS TO BE, WELL, YOU KNOW, INTELLIGENT. I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

"Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter."

- John Keats

Donna said...

"Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman."

- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Lalizabeth said...

thANKS