Hey, I'm Lauren! I am a sophomore in MJHS. I am in the marching band and play the mellophone, aka the french horn. My BFF is ALB. She is beyond amazing. Anyways, I love blogging!!!!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Braces... ugh, no!
Alright, I guess its no secret that I got braces a few weeks ago. They hurt like Hades, but I have gotten used to them. And its okay, the rubber bands hardly bug me anymore. My tongue hurts too from the turbos.
I love all of my friends. I only have one ememy, that's a mean guy at school, and I am Mormon, and I don't care what people think about me, I just care that I always look good! I like to do all kinds of things, including texting, playing on the computer, swimming, and doing ANYTHING that has to do with music!
No comments:
Post a Comment