Tuesday, June 24, 2008
OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!
We are moving at the beginning of July. There are several pros to living in a house. Okay, before we lived in the apartment, I really wanted to try living in an apartment. WITHOUT THREE OTHER PEOPLE!!!!! I no longer have to share a room with my sister, I get more space, the quality of the house is almost 100% better than the apartment. The kitchen will be better and easier to clean than the stinky apartment kitchen. My room is the perfect size for me. I will be alot happier than I am now. The only con to living in this house is that swimming pool is far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Don't worry about the pool thing. You know Grant will get you one like you had at your last house. Cross your fingers!
I wish I could help you move, but I don't want to. Ha(D
Post a Comment